Friday, June 14, 2013

Project Playroom Completed!!

We are finally finished! And I am finalyl able to post about it. We are happy with how it turned out and it is really nice to have another place that the baby can play.  We stayed with a very neutral theme, knowing as Baby O grows there will be additions such as 'this years obsessed super hero' to add.

A lot of time went into this space.  Most of it was painting over the wood paneling, which would have been no big deal except our specific paneling had deep grooves between each piece of 'wood', which meant that we needed to take a brush and stroke in paint to each and every single one. Can I tell you how glad I am that we did this when Baby O was smaller!? He is so mobile now that I wouldn't have the ability to step away for a second.

Without further adooo...adu? Here it is.



















 



And there you have it, a renovated basement.  We had a HUGE score of a shopping day visiting land of nod outlet.....amazing!
Things we purchased:  
Paint & Primer (lowes)
Carpet (lowes)
Rugs (land of nod and ikea)
Bean Bag (target)
Play table (land of nod)
Media center (ikea -expedit)
Tent (land of nod)
Curtains (land of nod)
Decals (toys r us)


Till next time!
~Audrey













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment..