Thursday, February 28, 2013

Project Playroom: Storage

When I asked my friends what was the most important thing in there play rooms, it was hands-down, storage!  Since there are many different kinds of storage I wonder what would be the most functional and visually appealing in our space.  Here are some top picks I found from Ikea and Land of Nod.

I like how this adds a little pizzaz and is not just a rectangular bin holder.


The great thing about this toy chest, other than its solid wood durability, is that it provides extra seating which will come in handy I am sure!


One of the things I would like to add is a space to store books...







I cannot tell you how in love I am with this library cart, Aaadorable!


This is a nice piece because I can see it lasting long time and stay with our family when the basement is no longer a kids playroom.


These bins look great, but I am not sure how functional the open space is to just throw toys in. I fear kids wouldn't know what they have in there in the back.


I like that I could add some paint to this or put a seat cushion on top to fit my own style.

 It is hard to see in the picture but this piece is nice because it is very thin and doesn't take up a lot of space.  Since we do not have a big basement I need to keep all the floorspace I can get for the kids to pay on :)

What is your way to storage?
~Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment..